Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Denise209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 08:12 PM
    Auntie flo
    Okay I had a period once already this month now I woke up this morning and used the bathroom when I wiped myself I was bleeding again but the blood wasn't red it looked like a dark dark red like it was almost a black color is that normal or what and what should I do can somebody help me with some answers please Thank You
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2013, 08:21 PM
    How old are you? Are you sexually active?
    snb207 Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Sometimes all the blood isn't completely expelled during your period. Most likely what you have is old blood that is your body clearing out that is why it is dark red/black. It's not uncommon for this to happen. You didn't say how old you are but every female body is different and over time you will learn what is normal for you. The best idea is to always talk to your doctor or doctors' nurse when you have questions of this type because they know you and are familiar with you and things that are going on, such as what medications you are taking and so on. It's really important especially after you become sexually active to find a good doctor or gynecologist to become a regular patient of so that you have someone to see and to treat you on a regular basis. That way when things come up, you have someone to talk to and who can treat you without having to guess at your medical history. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My auntie's clingy/ tantrum 1 yr old [ 5 Answers ]

My little cousin is 1 yr 2 months old. I've been living with my auntie, uncle and cousin since he was 3 months old and for the past month have been his nanny. He's an only child and is breastfed still (which I don't think is a bad thing at all) and would explain his clingyness which all babies go...

I don't know what to say to my auntie after 15 years [ 4 Answers ]

Hey people, please can you help me, as I'm a little stuck. My dad left me when I was one year old, and his side of the family haven't been in contact for the past 15 years. I am now 16yrs old, and am in touch with my auntie from my dads side, she is only 8 yrs older than me and we have already...

FLO on Spa - No heat [ 2 Answers ]

Blinking FLO on read out. Water still circulates, but no heat. Reset works for a moment, then back to FLO. Checked the connection leading to the filter, but it seems to be clear. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search