Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Southernboy45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Dating question
    I dated a women going on 10 months to the date. She was dating another guy for almost 2 years who was married. They have had an office affair. Well I addressed the guy being there, and she said that she would dump him. I'm 8 years younger than her. Anyway we took a trip and I caught her talking to the guy, you know "baby this, honey that" so I reached out to him because I knew about him, but he didn't know about me. Do she got pissed and broke it off with me. She said that we couldn't be friends, to what she claimed her friends forced her to say. We talked it out and left on somewhat good terms. I'm moving on! So what am I to expect from her. She pulled this once already and came back.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Your best bet is to just let her be. I'm glad to see that you are done with her. Good. You deserve better.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to know someone like her. She is a liar.

As for what to expect from her? Honestly... who cares. She may contact you, she may not. If she does... then just reject her calls/texts.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a dating question that I need the guys to answer... [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I am engaged now, but he seems to have doubts that we will stay together for some reason. He always writes me notes saying stuff like he HOPES we will stay together. I tell him I'm not leaving, and he tells me he swears on his life that he's not leaving, but why does he say he...

Dating question. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old the guy I'm interested in is 20 or 21, I wanted to check on the laws before jumping into the relationship and getting one of us introuble. Is this OK?

Question about Dating Exclusively [ 3 Answers ]

How long or how many dates should you have gone on with someone before you decide you want to be serious and date this person exclusivley.

Question about teen dating? Who should pay for dates? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

View more questions Search