Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DenverMami143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2003, 03:58 PM
    French Kissing??
    Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not with her father and I know she's never seen me kiss anyone that way. Who knows what she sees at her dad's house. What is a good way to make her stop without hurting her feelings or making a big deal out of it?
    MrsAdams Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2003, 11:44 PM
    French Kissing??
    Actually... when I was a child... Mom said I did the same thing... Mom said whenever I would do that she would grab my tongue and pinch it and say "Keep that thing in your mouth" than she resorted to "someday somebodies gonna bite that thing off"... its just a phase and kids grow out of it...
    little1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2003, 03:03 PM
    French Kissing??
    I agree. My daughter had that habit. She eventually grew out of it. I did ask the doctor and he told me that it was curiosity.
    gurlfulofsmiles Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2004, 11:17 AM
    French Kissing??
    Does she have a crazy aunt teaching her this? My niece did, a crazy old aged aunt. They grow out of it though, just give it time.
    t_rod95 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverMami143
    Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not with her father and I know she's never seen me kiss anyone that way. Who knows what she sees at her dad's house. What is a good way to make her stop without hurting her feelings or making a big deal out of it?
    Tell her that guys like to kiss normal not french kissing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay to ask first when kissing a girl for the first time? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and don't have much experience when it comes to dating. I was wondering if it's a good or bad thing to ask a girl if you can kiss her before the first kiss. Some say it shows weakness and girls don't want to be asked because it ruins the moment, and others say that asking first is...

Problems French Kissing? [ 3 Answers ]

This might be a weird thing to ask, but does having a small/er tongue make french kissing more difficult to do well.. Because I have french kissed girls before and I've tried some of the things people have recommended trying, like 'exploring their mouth' or 'stroking the roof of their mouth' but...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search