Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimonTy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2005, 04:07 PM
    Problems French Kissing??
    This might be a weird thing to ask, but does having a small/er tongue make french kissing more difficult to do well.. Because I have french kissed girls before and I've tried some of the things people have recommended trying, like 'exploring their mouth' or 'stroking the roof of their mouth' but found it difficult, making me wonder if my tongue will reach that far... The weird thing is that I don't really think my tongue is much less (if at all) below average so I'm wondering if its just me being inexperienced, or my mouth/ smaller tongue which is making it more difficult. And if it is, are there other people who are having a similar problem.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2005, 08:29 PM
    WHO THE HELL IS GIVING YOU ADVICE??

Real and QUALITY french kissing is occasionally massaging each others tongues for a short while. Also, woman really like regular passionate kisses. SLOWWWWWWWLY.

Shoving your tongue down a woman's throat is classless AND they don't want that. Who told you this CRAP?? Some buddy from school who has only kissed his mother?

Although -EVERY woman is different and it takes time to learn WHAT your woman wants.

You're only going to creep the lady out. Believe me.
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2005, 09:14 PM
    I go for the slow kissing then occasionally rub tongues - I agree with WC they don't want it shoved down there. Sometimes when the passion was strong occasionally I will put it in deep but not to often... :D

Yeah each girl is different - find out what they like!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTy
    This might be a weird thing to ask, but does having a small/er tongue make french kissing more difficult to do well...? Because I have french kissed girls before and I've tried some of the things people have recommended trying, like 'exploring their mouth' or 'stroking the roof of their mouth' but found it difficult, making me wonder if my tongue will reach that far... The weird thing is that I dont really think my tongue is much less (if at all) below average so I'm wondering if its just me being inexperienced, or my mouth/ smaller tongue which is making it more difficult. And if it is, are there other people who are having a similar problem.
    t_rod95 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonTy
    This might be a weird thing to ask, but does having a small/er tongue make french kissing more difficult to do well...? Because I have french kissed girls before and I've tried some of the things people have recommended trying, like 'exploring their mouth' or 'stroking the roof of their mouth' but found it difficult, making me wonder if my tongue will reach that far... The weird thing is that I dont really think my tongue is much less (if at all) below average so I'm wondering if its just me being inexperienced, or my mouth/ smaller tongue which is making it more difficult. And if it is, are there other people who are having a similar problem.
    I had that problem before and it was because I have never done it before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay to ask first when kissing a girl for the first time? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and don't have much experience when it comes to dating. I was wondering if it's a good or bad thing to ask a girl if you can kiss her before the first kiss. Some say it shows weakness and girls don't want to be asked because it ruins the moment, and others say that asking first is...

French Kissing ? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search