Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loven_Mother03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Stomach bug
    Hello my 3 year old has a fever of 100.7 and has gone to the bathroom about 8 times since 720am today and has puked about 4 to 5 times today since then also I've been giving her water to keep her hydrated but she seems to not be holding it down it comes back up with in 5 to 20 minutes... im not sure what to do if I sure keep doing what I am doing or go to the ER
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Please take her to the ER.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2013, 12:11 PM
    YES. Take her now. These symptoms can display for a range of illness'. Go NOW.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

Anxiety or stomach bug? [ 2 Answers ]

my mother left this morning at 5am to go away for ten days, and within moments I started feeling really sick, gaggy and shakey,dizzie/lightheaded. I had to stay up all night so I could wake her up and say goodbye so I don't know if that has anything to do with it? but I'm not sure whether this is...

Stomach bug or pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago I sarted to think I may be pregnant. After eating spicy food out one night along with an adult drink I felt really nauseaous. Days went by and I felt fine. Then after 3-5 days I had the same feeling after eating something somewhat spicy again. I started feeling nauseaous and...

A five month old with the stomach bug [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what can you do for a five month old that has a stomach bug

View more questions Search