Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neasomber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Conception question
    I was pregnant a few years ago and I found out because I was a few days late and I took a test that confirmed it. When I went to the doctor a few weeks later, the ultrasound surprised the doctor and she said at that point I was VERY early in the pregnancy based on the embryo size. I terminated that pregnancy and now am married and we are trying to conceive. Based on that experience why if I had been late on my period then waited a few weeks to see the doctor was the pregnancy so early? Will this determine different timing of ovulation for me?

Check out some similar questions!

Conception Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am just concerned and would like other opinions. I know that the only way to be completely accurate would be a DNA test however I will explain my situation again. My LMP was April 25, 2012. I had unprotected sex on the 5th of May and he did not ejaculate in me. However, on the 13th I had...

Conception question [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex about four weeks ago and partner slipped a little so I took plan B 2 days later and pregnancy test was negative at the time I had sex again 10 days ago and pregnancy test is positive as of 3 days ago. When did I get pregnant?

I have a question regarding my conception date. [ 2 Answers ]

How accurate is the day your doctor tells you that you conceived?

Conception question... [ 3 Answers ]

I am very confused about when I conceived the twins I am currently carrying. This is the facts I know. My LMP was 07/21/2010. I had sex with my husband between 07/25/2010 and 07/28/2010 unprotected and he ejaculated inside. I had just ended my period. We split up at the beginning of August and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.