Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Native Girls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Conception question
    I had sex about four weeks ago and partner slipped a little so I took plan B 2 days later and pregnancy test was negative at the time I had sex again 10 days ago and pregnancy test is positive as of 3 days ago. When did I get pregnant?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 07:33 PM
    There's no way to know for sure when you conceived. If there's a question of paternity you'll have to wait until the baby is born and have a DNA test done.

Conception dates are guesses, not exact, especially since you had sex twice, and there's no way to know if the plan B worked. It's not 100%.

But judging by the fact that you only had sex 10 days ago, it's unlikely that you're pregnant from that encounter. I would guess that you got pregnant with the first encounter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding my conception date. [ 2 Answers ]

How accurate is the day your doctor tells you that you conceived?

Conception question... [ 3 Answers ]

I am very confused about when I conceived the twins I am currently carrying. This is the facts I know. My LMP was 07/21/2010. I had sex with my husband between 07/25/2010 and 07/28/2010 unprotected and he ejaculated inside. I had just ended my period. We split up at the beginning of August and I...

When was conception? [ 1 Answers ]

My last cycle was oct 6th my Doc said I'm 4 week how is that so when conception was about the 20th of oct

Conception [ 1 Answers ]

Hi… We are planing a baby and we had intercourse alternate days, I was to ovulate on the 11th as per most of the websites so planned intercourse alternate days and daily for 10th, 11th and 12th of October. I want to know by when can I know if I have conceived successfully and also is it OK to...

View more questions Search