Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsijogee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Mono
    I went to the doctor and was tested for mono. They said I have a viral infection but my test was negative. I've known 2 other people that hve had negative test results but ended up having mono. My symptoms are weak and achey body, sore throat, headache and extreme fatigue. Is this likely mono?

Check out some similar questions!

What's Diff Is Mono USP- And- Mono Regular(Cement Colour) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All. I'd like to thank those who've answered my Monobenzone question already. One more thing is: One person gave a good point in their reply as there is Mono USP AND Regular Mono which is in "Cement Colour" If I may ask again for a piece of advice, which one of them is the Best or the Most...

Mono [ 11 Answers ]

ok I just ready something online at a hospital's web library that said you can get mono from someone that has had it before even if it has passed in that person. I have been very tired and lathargic for the last three days and my throat has had a tiny amount of pain it in. That may be due to my...

Do not do mono! [ 47 Answers ]

I was getting good results at first, when I ordered from india, then I started to develop spots throughout my body.. my face kept getting red and red, and I was hot the whole time. I got light with stops on my face, dark spots, my face is wrinky and ugly, and I've literally tried to kill myself.....

Do I have mono now? [ 5 Answers ]

Lately I have been hanging out with this guy I really LIKE! ON msn he asked me to hang out again... at the skating ring but we never skate I was spending the night with one of my friends she was there with me... but anyway there are a lot of people inside so me,my friend,and two other people (who...

Mono [ 2 Answers ]

Alternative medicines for mono in a 16 year old of homopathic sures for such

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.