Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BUTTERFLIEKISSES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Four And Outa Control
    My son is a good kid. He has had a lot of Confusion in his life lately. I personally Was in school and was going though Id guess You'd say a Mental Breakdown , so I let My son go and stay with my aunt. He is a fairly Hyper child. My question here is he acts out at school and My aunts house. With me his MoMMies little Baby or Big boy. He just randomly does things
    like he gets mad and just will run across the road uncontrollably and want listen to her. He'll want to eat something and you make him a uncontrollably and its not what he wants and you ask and ask and he just throws a fit.
    I AM LOST TO WHAT TO DO WHAT DO I DO , IM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LOST.

HELP
    KimberlyB Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 05:04 PM
    First does he still live with his aunt or is he back with you. If he is back with you then the poor little guy has been through a lot of moving, If he is still with the aunt basically the same thing goes. He probably feels really insecure and doesn't understand what is going on. Try and exlpain on a four year old level what is going on and that you need him to be on your best behavior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Out of control 24 yr old. [ 4 Answers ]

I am a parent of a 24 yr old daughter who has been out of control since she was in 8th grade. We have tried everything possible to get her on the right track and nothing we do or say helps her. Within the last 4 years she has cost us about $10,000 or more. First of all she started dating a guy...

Dream control I can [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean for me that I can control my dreams. I would like to use it I think it is a gift. And what way cold I ues it 4 good I know I have it 4 something but 4 what:cool:

My Daughter Is Getting Outa Control [ 11 Answers ]

I Need Some Help Here!! I Have A 16 Year Old Daughter. She Is A Bright, Beautiful, Amazing Young Lady That Has Decided To Destroy Her Life. She Is Using Drugs Skipping School Doing Everything She Can To Disobay Everything I Say.I Got A Call From Her After She Took A Ride From A Boy Who Was High...

View more questions Search