Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjw7493 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 05:24 PM
    Paternal Rights
    My brother was given permanent custody. But I was also told by the judge that I still have my parental rights what does this mean?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Your brother was given custody of who? More details would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternal rights? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex just took his 8yr old daughterand moved to New York from Texas. We live in Louisiana. Our situation is that we don't pay any child support, but we do take care of the child in every way possible other than paying her mother.there is no court ordered custody agreement or child support...

Paternal Rights [ 0 Answers ]

Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa My husband & I separated 26 May 2012. I am suing for Divorce. My Husband has since left S.A. permanantly The issue is my husband adopted my daughter from my previous marriage. We followed all the correct legal chanels and the order of adoption was granted. ...

Paternal rights [ 8 Answers ]

If both parents agree that one parent can give up their rights what is the procedure? We were never married,I have not seen the child but am paying child support. I had a paternity test to establish paternity. Can I give up my rights and not have to pay child support?

Paternal rights [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if I give up my paternal rights as a father will I be terminated from all responsibilities including child support

Paternal Rights [ 2 Answers ]

How would I go about signing away my paternal rights?

View more questions Search