Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lonely wife000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Always sad and lonely
    Ever since I had my hysterectomy I lost my sex drive and my husband said Iam useless no sex libido his the one always initiate our sex, but Iam always tired at the end of the week after my work sex is the thing in my mind all I wanted to do most of the time is sleep, is there any treatment or remedy for this? I don't want our marriage destroy, please help and advise what to do, thank you
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 7, 2013, 02:24 PM
    Your husband said you are useless, and that is nothing but a big, fat lie. You are not useless. You are a wonderful lady, who does not deserve this.
    Have you considered seeing a doctor? Or one who might advise you on what to do, like a professional? I think your husband is very inconsiderate, does not respect you, and really doesn't care how you feel about this... all he wants is sex!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am very lonely, very sad. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 23 and I am a reserve kind of person and have very few friends. :( All of them are so busy in there own life that no one has time even to meet. :( :( I had girlfriend whom I loved a lot. She was everything for me. Being with her were my happiest days in my life but because of my bad luck...

Why do I always feel sad and lonely and I'm 14 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi In 8+half 9 grade I used to be bubbly and happy and don't care what anybody says but in the middle of 9 th grade my bestfriends stab me in the back and left for some other girl and with the Pressure at home I always felt like a mistake to my family that my sister always perfect and my brother...

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

Sad and lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise. Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search