Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swager1z Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2013, 07:46 PM
    My girl friend love me but have no sex feelings for me.
    I have dated with my girl friend for two and half years now and she is very beautiful girl, she is my first girl friend and I am so much drown in her, I love her very much and she also love me but she cant, so I think she have lost feelings for me.

And I want to end the relationship and have her as a friend, I don't know what to do. We try sex so many times and she have no sex feelings for me. What do I do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 08:27 PM
    You two may not be compatible. How old are the both of you? Have you talked to her about this?
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Well depends on age. But she might just be scared, something might of happened to her when she was a child. If I have more info trust me I can help I'm a girl
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rikku3464 View Post
    well depends on age. but she might just be scared, something might of happened to her wen she was a child. if I have more info trust me I can help im a girl
    You're a 14 year old girl.
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 7, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Not all girls want to have sex! You can keep her as a girlfriend, but without sex. Most boys want to. I applaude her for waiting and not giving in to you. If you want sex, then look for another girlfriend who might go along with you on it.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 05:18 PM
    She may not be attracted to you sexually. If that is what you want, you need to leave her alone.
    How old are the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend has feelings for another guy after break up? Is it true [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I broke up with my Girl last week after 4 years close to 5 years of relationship. The mistake was with me.. I did not know them importance of her till I lost her... I had a gambling problem and she tried to get me out of it.. and it dragged up to last 1 year now I am out of it I am...

I don't love my boyfriend, and I have feelings for my best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and ten months. We started dating right after high school ended. We spent the summer together, of which I believe I enjoyed. He told me he loved me pretty early on, and it bothered me a little bit. Right after that, we both left home for college, so we're in a...

Girlfriend says she has feelings for her girl friend. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I'll try to keep this quick... My girlfriend of 1.5 yrs is a bisexual and broke up with me 2 months ago when she started having feelings for one of her girl friends. Before this we had an amazing relationship and never had any problems. This friend had shown sexual interest in her...

Love a girl but not sure if she shares the same feelings and has a boyfriend [ 44 Answers ]

I think about her every day and I'm just not sure if I should tell her that I love her, considering the fact that she has a boyfriend. Whatever happens, I want her to be happy. I thought about slipping a note in her shoe whenever I get the chance. By the way, I'm 14. Please help.

Does My Girl Friend Have Feelings For Someone Else? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: hello my name is John Cannon and I have been dating my girl friend for seven months straight. We have had a couple arguments and fights but we always work out our problems.But there is a frined of her's that's a boy, who used to have a thing for her way before me and her started dating...

View more questions Search