Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngiovanni0203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 01:10 PM
    1980 animated vhs movies
    There was a vhs tape that I bought at a thrift store. It was a cartoon that was probably dubbed English. There was a girl who lived with her mean stepmother and stepsister. They made her go out and fetch water in the middle of winter. I don't think she had a coat. She got lost and was crying when a prince I believe found her and showed her a special place where the seasons changed. He also gave her a ring where she could change the seasons herself. I don't remember much more other than towards the end the seasons were going haywire and some guards had to keep taking off their coats and putting them back on.

The girl used the ring or some magic to turn her stepsister and mother into dogs, she turned them back and they ended up working for her in the palace.

Please tell me the name of this move. It's been driving me crazy for years.

Thank you
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 07:09 PM
    TWELVE MONTHS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title- old animated VHS [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie. I can't remember all of it, but it was on a VHS and it was probably from the 90's. I think it started with a real actress and a doll, and somehow they became animated and the doll came to life. Anyway, they are best friends and they get into a fight because...

Animated old VHS movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding an old animated movie from my childhood. I was born in 1996 so it must have been made in the 90s. It's an old animated movie about I think a Russian or German family that are pretty well off. And the family owns jeweled eggs I think. So the family gets separated and one of the...

A animated movie from the 1980's [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a animated movie from 1980's-1990's that has a boy on a raft, or boat that goes through a tunnel and finds a rainbow colored manatees eating seaweed

1980's or 70's animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this animated movie that I watched as a kid. I'm just guessing that it was made in the 70's or 80's. I can remember only bits & pieces of it, but hopefully someone can help... A cave, maybe it's up high... on the side of a mountain, perhaps? The 2...

Childen's 1980's animated vhs movie - don't know title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a child's animated movie of the 1980's - 1984. Could be slightly earlier time. My daughter used to watch it all the time when I rented it and then they went out of business when blockbuster hit the scene. I tried to order it from blockbuster ( they had a very large book I could...

View more questions Search