Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justmethatgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 12:56 PM
    My boyfriend is mad at me.. can you help me?
    My boyfriend gets mad at me really easily. This time though, I texted his sister just to say hi, and he got really mad at me while we were in the middle of a conversation he told me to stop talking to her and I didn't because that would have been rude of me. Well, He got really mad at me and has not talked to me for a day. I just want him to nit be mad at me anymore, I was thinking about sending him a really cute text, I apologized a couple of times but he deleted me off skype. :/ Most of you are probably going to suggest I end the relationship but I don't want to do that, I have already tried that, I just want it to work, so please help me. :'(
    Justmethatgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 12:57 PM
    ^^^ Also if you have suggestions of what I could say to him that would be great. I am always afraid of saying the wrong thing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 12:59 PM
    He is making sure the relationship is not working. In fact, there doesn't seem to be a relationship. He wants all the privileges with you having no say in anything.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 01:05 PM
    He sounds like an angry child. I would not want to be in a relationship that I'm walking on eggshells all the time. You can be totally submissive to him all the time to keep harmony and just be a miserable doormat, or you can stand up for yourself. Tell him to grow up and get over his need to control or you're gone. How long have you been with him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my ex boyfriend mad at me over this? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex now, was mad at me earlier this week because my other ex, whom I was with, before I was with this previous one, text me and I didn't know he would, it was really unexpected. What I don't understand is why my ex now, was mad at me, it's not like I knew my other ex was going to talk to me. My...

What should I do when my boyfriend is mad at me? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my boyfriend is mad at me because I lost a crystal necklace that he had gotten for me 2 weeks ago and it was pretty expensive to me and him (80 USD) for we are just freshman in university. I was having an exercise training for upcoming events in church and I took off the necklace and place it...

My boyfriend is mad at me,what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Well it all happened with me sending a wrong text message to my boyfriend which was meant for a close common friend of ours.My boyfriend has attitude problems and gets angry at me for little things.Me and my friend were texting about this and I send him a text saying "i still want to stay with him...

Why is my boyfriend so mad at me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am 24 and my boyfriend is 34. He went through a nasty divorce three years ago with a woman who lied to him and ran off with another man. I have been dating my other half for two years now but in the beginning of the relationship was a disaster. I wanted to have kids later on in time but he...

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

View more questions Search