Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ughughugh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 04:20 PM
    My boyfriends says he's bored
    So my BF tells me last night his bored with our relationship. I tell him maybe we have been spending too much time together under the same roof and that the following Morning I will gather a few of my things and head back to my place.

In the AM he tells me not to go and to please stay at his place that night. I agree. He later calls me on my way to work to wish me a great day and let me know that this is just a 'funk' and we will work it out and he loves me.

I can't FIX his bored issues. He is being a great communicator and open and honest. So why am I still bothered by this comment? I don't feel the same way. What should I do?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2013, 04:27 PM
    You don't mention how long you have been together but possibly you are wondering how long it would take him to get into another funk if you had a very long term relationship.
    ughughugh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smearcase View Post
    You don't mention how long you have been together but possibly you are wondering how long it would take him to get into another funk if you had a very long term relationship.
    We causual dated for 1.5 years the last 5 months being serious. And yep I am wondering if these 'funks' will be frequent. I am a really laid back chick, a little no committal and emotional unavailable, so these sort of talks are creeping me out. However my BF is an incredible good BF and person. That the biggest attraction.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 04:46 PM
    He told you this is just a 'funk' and we will work it out and he loves me.

. I'd take him at his word. Living together takes some adjusting. If is happens again you two need to have a talk about your relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
    We all get "bored" or too used to be with the other person, Look at the last month or two, is there a routine, same thing happening week after week.

Look for a change, in going out, in sex and more.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM
    Distance and private space and private time~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over your ex, when he's already over you? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so about a year ago, me and my ex went out. We broke up a little after, and id even know why. In the summer time when I was dating someone else, my ex went up to him at baseball practice and said, "You should brake up with me, because I want to go back out with her. Anyway, something bad...

He's not the father but he's paying child support [ 3 Answers ]

He sign the birth certificate, but he's not the father can he takes he's name off the because

He's not himself [ 1 Answers ]

We woke up this morning and my dog is acting kind of strange. He's backing away, will let me pick him up, he's walking fine but arches his back and he's not barking like he has been. His bark is kind of strained and squeaky. He pants heavily at night. I'm not sure if he might have fallen off my bed...

My boyfriends ex says he's visiting her? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so my boyfriend left to the army a few days ago and his ex has his mom on Facebook not him, and she found out and since I have my boyfriends password, I log on to see she messaged him the day after he left, knowing he can't respond, saying she's sorry about the other day, and to write her a...

View more questions Search