Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anglroc7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:24 AM
    He's not himself
    We woke up this morning and my dog is acting kind of strange. He's backing away, will let me pick him up, he's walking fine but arches his back and he's not barking like he has been. His bark is kind of strained and squeaky. He pants heavily at night. I'm not sure if he might have fallen off my bed when he was asleep. He's a Maltese mix .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anglroc7 View Post
    We woke up this morning and my dog is acting kind of strange. He's backing away, will let me pick him up, he's walking fine but arches his back and he's not barking like he has been. His bark is kind of strained and squeaky. He pants heavily at night. I'm not sure if he might have fallen off my bed when he was asleep. He's a Maltese mix .

Make an appointment with your Vet NOW. Any change in behavior is a clear signal. If he's arching his back he's in pain.

If you just noticed this this AM what is the connection with panting at night?

He needs to be checked out. He's clearly in pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ex tell me he loves me but he's with someone else [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my ex split up about 2 months ago after a 2.5yr relationship.About 3 weeks ago he emailed me to ask if my offer of a chat was still open so I said yes and nafter that we had been emailing back and two, about 2 weeks ago we met up and talked and he told me he had slept with someone on his...

He's just so clingly! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for nearly a year and a half. I love him more than anything but... he is becoming too clingly, jealous and protective. He dislikes me talking to and spending time with my male friends and always gets mad at me when I go to parties when he's not there....

Is it a phase he's having? Should I wait around [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend and I have been together for about 10 months now and I just don't feel happy around him. He has been acting totally different but I don't know if its just a phase or if its permanent. He does so many things that makes it seem that he just doesn't care. Like I've seen some...

My boyfriends ex says he's visiting her? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so my boyfriend left to the army a few days ago and his ex has his mom on Facebook not him, and she found out and since I have my boyfriends password, I log on to see she messaged him the day after he left, knowing he can't respond, saying she's sorry about the other day, and to write her a...

View more questions Search