Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishabrown15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 02:50 PM
    How to prove your love?
    Me and my boyfriend tell each other we love yous every day about 50 times a day. But at the end we always say I love you more or something like that, and tells me to prove it and I don't know how. What do I do to prove to him that I love him?

I mean we write notes and sweet things like that to each other. I just have no ideas?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 04:23 PM
    He is just messing with your head. Tell him to lasso the moon to prove his love.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 12, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Have you had sex with him yet? Usually, when a boy, any age, asks to "prove it", he wants to have sex with you. Anyway, you have nothing to prove. If you both really do love each other, he should not be asking you to prove it. As the other answer said, he is just simply saying something to throw you off. Tell him you don't like it, and to stop. If he doesn't, then I would start looking around, and meeting new boys. Be honest, and respectful to others, and you will find someone who really does love you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 05:47 PM
    I willl agree with samcreed on this one, the "prove you love me" is a code word for have sex with me to prove it.

Next sorry but start talking and start saying I love you less, saying it all the time cheapens it.
    And unless you have dated for a year or more, you are in "heat" from hormones, attacked by sexual desires and real love has little to do with it.
    Real love does not have to be proved (EVER)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy I love and loves me back is asking me to prove my love how do I do that? [ 4 Answers ]

So in the summer a guy I knew since 6th grade started talking to me over text we slowly fell in love but we aren't together because of his ex and we see each other every day. A while ago he was textin my best friend and I and saying the same things at times and similar things at others and he...

He needs my prove that I love him? [ 3 Answers ]

Married for 3 months been in abuse relationship, lot of stress and emotional going on with me at the moment but I found boyfriend that really cares for me an I've been with him for 8 months that I would love to marry to him an have his babies How can I prove to him that I love him?

What Do I Do to prove to him I Love HIM! [ 24 Answers ]

How do I prove to my boyfriend I love him. It is kind of difficult to prove this because my dad is always on my case about how were getting to close to fast! Ilove him so much, and I know it is love! I need to prove to him I love him, and fast, before its to late! PLEASE HELP ME! I really don't...

I Love Him. But How Can I Prove It? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I Love My Boyfriend To Pieces! And He Loves Me.. But My ex has said to me that he wants me back (by text) and my boyfriend saw my text and he thinks that I don't love him and that he is going to loose me! But I don't want anything to do with my ex! I have told my boyfriend this 100 times and he...

Hw can I prove to her that I love her? [ 7 Answers ]

The thing is she ask me to prove to her that I love her but then she told me that she doesn't want me to take her out on a date or a candle light dinner but somehow she wants me to prove my love to her and I didn't know who to prove it to her.. please help me because I won't be seeing her in...

View more questions Search