Ask
    geoffbrotherton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Goodman furnace
    Gks90904cx flashes error code 6 blinks
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Look on the inside of the blower compartment door. There should be a list of diagnostic codes there. Let me know what six blinks says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman 90% furnace that is about 6 years old and I suspect that I need to replace the board in the furnace because the burner comes on but shortly goes out about 4 seconds later. The flame sensor was replaced and the limit switch is still good. Has there been many problems with the ...

Goodman furnace with 3 blinking lights and furnace has flame roll back [ 7 Answers ]

I have a GMNT-080-4B Some times I get a 3 blink light issue and then when it starts it has a flame roll back. Also I have to change the ignitor every year. Any help would be great

My Goodman GMP050 furnace's igniter won't shut off after the furnace cycles. Why? [ 0 Answers ]

On my 15 yr old Goodman GMP050, the preigniter stays hot orange even after the furnace cycles properly. I've sanded the flame sensor and the igniter but it still stays on till I shut off the electricity at the furnace. Any thoughts? It's COOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Goodman Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two year old high efficiency Goodman furnace that seems to have problems from time to time. The strange thing is that my son-in-law had his furnace installed about the same time and he has the same problem. We have our thermostat programmed for 62 during the night and at 6:00 am it goes...

View more questions Search