Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveLucy11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Early Signs?
    What are the usual symptoms or signs of pregnancy? When do they start to happen?

Check out some similar questions!

Are these early signs of pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having nausea for 3 days now and cramping in my lower right abdomen and I threw up yesterday I missed about a week and a half of my birth control pills and I had sex twice during that time frame my next period isn't due until the 13th of this month and I want to know if I could be...

Early signs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having regular heavy periods for the last 8 months, (I am 26) due to PCOS was irregular before but have lost lots of weight. Two months ago I started the pill to see if the periods would be less painful and lighter. I had about 4 days of light bleeding at the end of July and would...

Early signs? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days until my period First I had a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen right where my pubic bone is. Today My abdomen has a crampy feeling that feels crampier when I push on it. I feel nauseas when I wake up from a nap but not when I wake up in the morning..? Hot flashes... I get really...

Early Signs? [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed my period this month. It normally comes on one of the teen days it was very early last month though... I'm holding out 1 more week just to see if its late before I buy a pregnancy test. Within the last week I've started having an insane sweet tooth... I didn't even think I was...

Early signs of labour? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37wks pregnant with my second child and apart from the main 3 obvious signs of labour is there anything else?like my pubic bone has become very tender and I keep having sharp pains in that area.iv also bee having lots of braxton hicks.my midwife has told me the baby is in position.does any of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.