Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grace2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 11:17 PM
    3 postitive pregnancy Tests an the next day a negative test
    I took 3 at home pregnancy tests (all the same brand) and all came back positive. Some had stronger lines than the others, but the were all showing positive. The next day my sister wanted me to test for her, so I grabbed a different brand and that one turned out negative. My doctors appt isn't for a few more days. Am I actually pregnant? So confused!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 12:11 AM
    What time of day did you take that negative test? Tests are most accurate using first morning urine. Any time after that you risk a false negative.
    Grace2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What time of day did you take that negative test? Tests are most accurate using first morning urine. Any time after that you risk a false negative.
    Thanks. All tests were taken in the evening including the positives.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Try taking one in the morning and see what the result is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70 day cycle, negative pregnancy tests, spotting with clots? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years with no success. I have had 4 pregnancies with my ex-husbnad, and 2 live births. I recently began to suspect LUFS (Lutenizing Unruptured Follicle Syndrome) as a possible cause due to daily use of NSAIDS for pain for five years. I...

70 day cycle, negative pregnancy tests, spotting with clots? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years with no success. I have had 4 pregnancies with my ex-husbnad, and 2 live births. I recently began to suspect LUFS (Lutenizing Unruptured Follicle Syndrome) as a possible cause due to daily use of NSAIDS for pain for five years. I...

7 positive pregnancy tests, but a negative blood test.. Has this ever happened to you [ 2 Answers ]

So In Early January I'm Pretty Sure I Got Pregnant, I Missed A Period So I Took A Pregnancy Test (I Honestly didn't think I as pregnant) But The Test came back With a faint positive.. This as about January 24 (around That Time) Well, I ended up taking 7 pregnancy tests and they ALL came back with a...

This is my 38th day after my last period. I had a pregnancy test and it was negative. [ 2 Answers ]

This is my 38th day after my last period. I had a pregnancy test and it was negative. But today I had and ovulation test done and came out positive. Is this posible?

I know you get this a lot but am I pregnant, Pregnancy test aying postitive and negative [ 2 Answers ]

I really need some advise please. Please read and advise me... OK so me and my husband have Trying to conceive since dececmber last year ( before I had the coil) my periods have been anywhere from 35-45 days ( I have long cycles) now my last period was 10th June 2010 and I haven't had one since....

View more questions Search