Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blerb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Why is my crush confusing me so much
    Ok so I like this one guy and I don't know if he likes me back it confuses me because hw is a very confident dude but one day he will ealk by me in the hall way and nervously smile and say hi and act nervous around me all day then the next day he will be all jumpy joke around with me say hi A LOT and look at me sometimes then the next day he will just not say anything all day around me I'm so confused what's going on?
    daydream44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2013, 12:08 AM
    It sounds like you are looking way too much into it. Just see what happens.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Feb 3, 2013, 08:31 AM
    I think you both are teens, and he is acting normally!
    He probably isn't interested in you, more than just saying "hi". If he were, he would talk with you, and stop playing around. As another answer said, I think you are looking too hard at this. Let it be. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do is confusing me. [ 4 Answers ]

I love someone very much and this person knows this and has done so since I told him a few years ago. I do communicate with him often by email etc. but he hasn't replied making me believe the obvious, yet I have such a strong feeling, intuition whatever you want to call it, that he has got feelings...

Help with confusing ex [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up in May. Since then we have both been talking everyday on skype or the phone. For a few months I returned home from working abroad where she lives. WE still spoke a lot and she wanted to see what would happen when I got back. This was in October and since then everything has...

Where do I go from here? She's confusing me. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok here's the situation.. This girl Ive known for a while and I started dating. At first she had the hots for me and I didn't want her then I recently started pursuing her. We hit it off course, and things were great. Then she started distancing herself, and I just came clean and told her I wanted...

My Ex is confusing me. [ 4 Answers ]

I was on a past relationship for a while... things weren't working out so "great" and I really had deep feelings for this guy, we always somehow made it through for a year and a half together. We were broken up for a while and he started to ignore me and didn't want even a simple friendship...

My crush is so confusing! [ 10 Answers ]

I really like this guy, and I think he really likes me back like I see him staring at me a lot, and when I'm with my friends and he's with his they keep turning around making it really obvious, he also asks about me to other people, my friends, his friends that don't even talk to me, and he's said...

View more questions Search