Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pausafar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 01:39 AM
    How can I find out the name of a music video by description
    It was a music video sung by a african american either male or female I don't recall but it was showing a afro am. Girl and her friends being the coolest girls in the block and all that and there was a main pretty girl they focused on who had this boyfriend that wanted to have sex with her but she refused and left his house running away and it was all based in a ghetto neighborhood.. help please I need to know the name its killing me to find out lol

Oh and it was made around 2006-2008
    Dankoe30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Please help me... I think music video is from 90s or maybe late 80s... Its about two old fashion black cars, coming each to other, and next scene I remember is, someone is bringing a bom in the paper house or something and than big explosion... I am searching for that song 5 years... thank you all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

This is a music video with a black backdrop. The camera focuses on a girl... a dancer with her feet on two blocks of ice. She uses them as skates, I think. There is a dangling rope in the middle at times, and uses it to pull herself up and swirl herself around. She might at one point juggle with...

Find a music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help :( the music video start of with neon light, the artist can play guitar, shake her hips, surrounded by sexy ladies, and her hair is curl..

Find a music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the song called with a video of woman sat on washing machines? It goes something like "ooo she so sexy, she so sexy, right down to the bone" :P please help driving me mad!

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A newer female country singer. She's not real popular. She has a really cute video about a guy coming to her house and she doesn't want him to leave. She has blonde and brown hair. Very pretty blue eyes.

Find music by video description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I once listened to this song but can't remember nothing except the music video... So I hope I'll get some help It's a female singer, 90's or 2000's, the music video is her singing and there also appears a car.. She sits on the hood and sings... Can anyone help?

View more questions Search