Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mixied Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 07:05 PM
    How to find a music video by description
    This is a music video with a black backdrop. The camera focuses on a girl... a dancer with her feet on two blocks of ice. She uses them as skates, I think. There is a dangling rope in the middle at times, and uses it to pull herself up and swirl herself around. She might at one point juggle with fire. Not sure. I think the music is more electronic or techno. The visuals are stunning!

Check out some similar questions!

Find music video by description [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember the song I just remember it's to guys singing. The video goes like this: there is one guy on the computer and he mada a computer programme to create the perfect girl, so his friend choose a girl and then je enters in this world with his girl (that where the music starts) I just ...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a top 40 track in 2011. It has an anime music video clip with 2 people sitting in a rollercoaster

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

First of all sorry for my English .Hi Can some body help me find a video? In the video there is a band of 5-6 afro-american playing upstairs in an house, a small curly girls walks on a stair and by the end of the video she gets to where the band is playing and opens the a door an finds the band. I...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I have the same problem with a music video that I just know a short description about. It's animated and in the whole video you see a kid (a girl I think) that is happily running on grasses and goes into a jungle and plays with a deer etc. At the end you see that it was just a faked nature and the...

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was in french or another language. Was out from 1999-2007 about a girl running away from home along some corn fields and going to a club. She's dressed in a red dress and she's just dancing not looking at anyone.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.