Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaabbbcccddd123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Music video description
    Can't remember the song name - just the music video. The singer is a female blonde girl. She isn't very old. The music video shows her on the last day of school and you'll see scenes of her playing an acoustic guitar in the middle of an empty gym at school. There are scenes of her in a computer lab, and I think her boyfriend or crush is in the computer lab with her. I think paper or notes are involved in some way. It's definitely nothing by Taylor Swift by the way. The female artist has hits on her video, but she isn't crazy famous, like T Swift. Okay, thanks. Hope someone can help!

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video Description [ 1 Answers ]

Hye there.. someone please help me search this music video.. I don't know what is the song title and who sing it.. but there are some elements in that music video such as : 1. Dancing inside a club 2. Big hair 3. Strobe lights and twirling around 4. Dancing shoes 5. Slim legs 6. Singing to...

Music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

It's a rap song where two african american guys sit in a snack bar then walk around, go into some recordings store and walk again, their music is pretty much alike Mattafix its really nice

Music Video Description [ 0 Answers ]

Hye there.. someone please help me search this music video.. I don't know what is the song title and who sing it.. but there are some elements in that music video such as : 1. Dancing inside a club 2. Big hair 3. Strobe lights and twirling around 4. Dancing shoes 5. Slim legs 6. Singing to...

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

It is an R 'n B song with a guy and he is on a date with a girl who is wearing a bikini and hotpants and they go to the beach and they play basketball and they ride a tricycle? Lots of palm trees. And volley ball. Recent.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.