Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glebas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 05:17 AM
    Music video by description
    It's a rap song where two african american guys sit in a snack bar then walk around, go into some recordings store and walk again, their music is pretty much alike Mattafix its really nice

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video Description [ 0 Answers ]

Hye there.. someone please help me search this music video.. I don't know what is the song title and who sing it.. but there are some elements in that music video such as : 1. Dancing inside a club 2. Big hair 3. Strobe lights and twirling around 4. Dancing shoes 5. Slim legs 6. Singing to...

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Young black lady wearing jumper with mini mouse

Looking for a music video from the description only.. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this video of a song where there was a miniature woman and she played the piano and sang when the guy put money into the coin slot. Any one know?

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

It is an R 'n B song with a guy and he is on a date with a girl who is wearing a bikini and hotpants and they go to the beach and they play basketball and they ride a tricycle? Lots of palm trees. And volley ball. Recent.

Video music description [ 0 Answers ]

I've actually spent 10 hours searching for this really great but now also very infuriating song for my friend and I would be more than greatefull for your help! We saw the music video quite a while ago, but I'll try to be as thorough as possible. A child finds a toy or a model ship in an attic...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.