Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cyzapata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Could I be forgiven
    I have been w my man for a year and three months. He was sweet when I met him, but I didn't think he would be someone I was going to love as much as I do. Two weeks after meeting I went out and receive a call and odd texts from his phone w a girl asking me to not call him and that they were having sex. Upset as I was, thinking he was a fake and lying cheat, I hooked up w his friend that night who kept saying my man was a cheat and brainwashing me against him. The next day my man said it was his cousin because he was upset I had gone out and so forth. For the rest of the year and three months I have been completely faithful and we both fell completely in love w each other. He always accused me because he said he could just feel it in his heart and somehow he even knew w who. Three days ago after he kept pushing I finally admitted it and I'm begging for forgiveness. He has gone through being hurt, to maybe w time seeing if we can get past it, to anger and wanting to know every detail, and now has asked me to give him time and leave him alone. He has left town, possibly for a month to "try to forget this horrible feeling". He's my whole world, and I know I was his. Could we ever have a chance again? I'm willing to wait forever and told him, but he's not sure.
    kaorukamiya Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 13, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Hmm... accidental revenge on hubby... Let me help you, because I care. Even though I am very young ( under 18) I know that there's someone who can help with evevrything in our lives. All we must do is have faith and believe in him. Dear, only the savior can help, Jesus Christ. Let me just tell you, if you pray with all your heart and praise him, you WILL see a HUGE diffrence in your life. Jesus loves you! He died for you! He washed away all your sins, he knows just who you are and what happened! Pray and praise God! He loves you! He loves us all! God gave his own son to save us! And when he was hanging on Calvary, what did he say? Did he say to kill us all? No, he said, Father, please forgive them! And I have Faith that God will forgive you, your husband, and that it is good for you, he may put you both together again, or your man will forgive you.
    I am not a pastor or anything. I am not convincing you, I am not a salesperson! Just try and pray to God, he will answer when the time comes!
    "Trust and Never Doubt!"
    Pray
    Read the Bible!
    Praise him!
    Sing songs of praise to God!
    And you will have a new life and be washed from all your sins!
    Also, I advice you to go on YouTube and just type in"glovim"
    The first thing that comes, "Pray befor you start your day" click on it and pray with that Pastor. You will see a diffrence, also Power Prayers and awesome! There even a "glovim" prayer for husband, forgiveness, etc!
    God Bless you, I will Pray for you. Please ask me any questions! If you need support, I'll be there! I've suffered a broken heart, I liked a boy, he didn't really like me back! God comforted me! Now I will wait paciently!
    You are now in my prayers, God bless you.
    And if you are not happy with my answer, it's fine, it's your choice to break the bondage! Live a life filled with blessing just a prayer away! But please do not respond with any negative feelings! I care for you!
    God Bless you!
    Sincerely
    Kaoru Kamiya
    Ps. Just send me a message, username is kaorukamiya
    Love is everywhere!
    Cyzapata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I truly do believe in god, and my plan is to get closer to him and try to find a way to cure myself of all these horrible feelings this problem has caused. Thank you for your answer and ill pray for u too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone forgiven a SO for cheating? [ 2 Answers ]

Just curious if anyone has any personal experience with forgiving a significant other for cheating on them? (in my case cheating means making out with another girl) Obviously physical intimacy is not the most important part of a relationship, but trust is. Popular culture has a strong "one a...

Can an abuser be forgiven [ 11 Answers ]

I am married to a man who has been abusive to me in the past. He has hurt me physically several times. He has not hurt me physically in about 18 months. The verbal and emotional abuse has, however, continued. If someone hasn't hurt you/hit you in this length of time, is it safe to say that the...

Is it possible to be forgiven after you've done so much wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a totally different person now... I want to be given a chance but it seems it these people might not forgive me.

Does anyone know about being forgiven [ 21 Answers ]

Hey I want to know if any one knows the difference between being forgiven and being save? Many people have many explanation on it but I want to hear yours

Almost any sin can be forgiven except... [ 27 Answers ]

Here we see that God will forgive almost any sin, but one against the Holy Spirit. Note that saying Jesus has an evil spirit is such a sin. Today's Gospel (Mk 3:22-30): The teachers of the Law who had come from Jerusalem said, «He is possessed by Beelzebul: the chief of the demons helps him to...

View more questions Search