Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adenwestart Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Question about girlfriend's ex
    So before getting into a relationship with my newest girlfriend she hadn't been out of her past relationship for very long, maybe like 3 months and it was a year long relationship. We talked about the possibility of her not being over everything and she insisted she was. So we dated for about 3 months and then became official. The other day she was on my computer looking through Facebook and left it up, when I walked back in my room I noticed her search history showed her ex boyfriend and her exs current girlfriend several times every day for weeks. We have been dating for about a year and he has been brought up several times in the past. They never talk she displays no interest, and to be completely honest Im very sure she doesn't want to be with him, she was the one who broke it off back then. So my question is... is this normal? I know what we do behind closed doors can be embarrassing and we all wonder what is going on in our exs lives from time to time, but is it normal to be looking at them that much, I brought it to her attention and she insists its because of subtle reminders of him on Facebook. But the searches are sometimes 15 minutes apart in the same day several times in a row. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question about my ex girlfriend. Please help? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I need some help. I met a girl 8/9 years ago, as a friend, and we were both in relationships. I knew her man, and she new my girl at the time, and spent some good time together. Then they moved into a house, and we lost contact with each other. Little while ago, we met up at a party, and...

Another "My Girlfriend wants a break" Question... [ 12 Answers ]

My (ex)Girlfriend and I were dating for just over 3 1/2 years. I won't lie and say the relationship was perfect, we had quite a few mishaps but nothing serious. We've only had one problem that lead to a break-up because of both of our stress from our jobs and being full time at college (the...

Question re girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now since I was 18. The past 6 months or more have been very up and down mainly silly arguments. The fact is that I am always wanting her company and 90% of the time she seems to love it. On thurday at the gym we had a argument... basically I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.