Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benjamin Gabrie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Signing rights over for a child in Missouri
    My ex has attacked my wife throughout the 4 years of our marriage. She has accused both my wife and step-daughter of trying to suffocate my middle child. She has a friend in DCFS who has tried to help her with these allegations. I feel if I continue to pursue custody of my children I may lose the wife and children I have now. I have a lawyer and we're in the court process now. She hasn't let me see the kids in 21/2 years. My attorney doesn't push the issue and I do not have enough money to hire a new one, what do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Signing rights over for a child? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 1 child possibly 2 from a previous relationship... I never get tosee the kids and I am not a part of their life I would like to make adoption available for them if the mother finds that special someone... In the meantime I am ordered to pay child support on both children what can I do to...

Signing over rights to a child [ 3 Answers ]

When I had my daughter, my boyfriend at the time was not the baby's father. He knew this and still signed the birth certificate. I was okay with this at the time. Several months later our relationship took a bad path... We are now splitting up and he will willing sign over his right or sign his...

Signing over legal rights to child [ 5 Answers ]

My husband wants to sign over all legal rights to me so he doesn't have to pay child support he has not attempted to see her she is 6 weeks old we are not in contact and live in Ohio

Signing over parental rights in Missouri [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I live in MO. We are married and have three children(two together, one I had in highschool). My husband is the sole provider for our children. He also, has a four year old son that he does not see. The child's mother does not allow us to see him. My husband pays quite a bit in child...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.