Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bre1408 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Is my 4 yr old seeing a ghost
    We have been living in our apartment for less then a year. My son has been saying that there's someone in shower and that its scaring him. Then we go to check there's nothing there. Lately at night he wants the light on says he scared of this thing; of this person. I thought it was a phase but it happens every day. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 8, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Well, this may be nothing at all except him wanting attention and company at night. Kids do make things up, even to the point of believing it themselves. I believe it's Fr_chuck that suggests this a lot, but try labeling a bottle of water as "monster spray" and see if that gets him to settle down.

On the flip side of that, spirits do manifest to children a lot and this type of thing really does happen. I've had to deal with it personally with my own child. You're the parent and if you feel as if your child is truly bothered by something my advice to you would be to contact a local church. It would be best for you to speak to a pastor about it... and preferably one that has experience in dealing with such matters. If a spirit is in your home, it does not need to be blessed... it needs to be cast out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 05:19 PM
    I used "monster spray" for all 4 of my kids. It was a nightly bedtime ritual around that age and it worked wonders.
    SydKid157 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Did you make sure he knows it isn't hurting him though?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I see ghost [ 3 Answers ]

My name claire I think I can see and here ghost can you tell me if I can

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search