Ask
    claire_boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Can I see ghost
    My name claire I think I can see and here ghost can you tell me if I can
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2010, 03:51 PM

We really can't tell you. There are many people that claim to see ghosts, and there are even special camps for teens and younger kids that have had these types of experiences.

The fact is, most people are skeptical. Only you know what you see, we don't.
    claire_boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:58 PM

Ever since I was a child I could see a man in a black and now ever house I lived in he in there and door open and things move and what I dream comes true .its like I dream them before it happen and it happen much more now .I want to know who the man is he been with me since I was a child I now 37 .is he bad or good x
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2010, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by claire_boo View Post
    ever since i was a child i could see a man in a black and now ever house i lived in he in there and door open and things move and what i dream comes true .its like i dream them befor it happen and it happen much more now .i want to know who the man is he been with me sicne i was a child i now 37 .is he bad or good x
    So you're looking for a psychic?

We don't have any psychics here.

No one on this site can tell you who that man is. I'm sorry, but we simply can't help you.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many encounters with ghosts, or spirits, my whole life, starting at a very young age. My father and mother have had them too. I cannot explain what's going on, I can only tell you of my experiences. My most recent experience has not been very, what you might call, serious. But I just...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Did I see a ghost, and not even know it? [ 4 Answers ]

I was at a camp once, and it was in the afternoon. My friend Julie was ibn the girls bathroom, and she came back and told me I had to see this. Underneath one of the stalls was a white mist, and it felt cold underneath just that one stall. It was in the afternoon, and it only happened once. My...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search