Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonia gupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 02:09 AM
    Infertility
    HI I had a medical abortion on aug 17 2012. I had bleeding and clotting for 1.5 week and then it was over. After that I had regular periods on sep 20 , 2012 which were little heavier but got over in 5 day which was OK. Now this month my periods were due on 20th Oct but have not got them yet its been a week now. I did home pregnency test twice which became negative and I have no symptooms of pregnency except sore breasts. Please suggest if it was a incomplete abortion or I'm pregnant.

Check out some similar questions!

Infertility [ 0 Answers ]

Am 27 years old lady, after three years of my marriage I have not been able to conceive. So I went to see a doctor where have done some test like scanning , and he told everything is okey but I have some infection ans they treated me and I went back home. A few...

Infertility [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on march 2011,since after that we are trying for baby,but we did not get success yet.What should I do?

Infertility [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 33,me and my wife have been trying to conceive for the past three years.my recent semen analysis show normal forms are zero.. so what should I do further.can icsi or ivf be tired?please help me out.

Question about infertility [ 7 Answers ]

Just found the site today, this is my first post. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year. In March it was determined that I had blockage in my tubes and that same month I had laparoscopy to remove the blockage. It is now the end of Aug and still no pregnancy. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.