Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilhinna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Was that Implantation Bleeding?
    My last period was September 29th October 26th I had dull pinkish spotting when I wiped after using the bathroom.
    That was the only incident it happened now I am finding it harder to go number 2 and a little gassy I was wondering if period trackers are correct at the next time of a due period also.
    If so I'd be due for it today or tomorrow. What. Are the chances of me being pregnant due to is trying unprotected and having intercourse on fertil days.could this be implantation bleed bleding?

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be implantation Bleeding or AF? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. 1st timer so please bear with me. My lmp was Jan 11, 2009 & my cycle is usually 28 days. I figured I'd ovulate around Jan 25th and my next period s/b Feb 8th. Bf & I had sex on Jan 23rd-26th. Well on Feb 5th I had light cramping. I never cramp before AF is actually here. On Feb 6th I went to...

Implantation bleeding or something else? [ 1 Answers ]

My last two cycles were on January 5th and January 31st. My menstrual cycles have been regular for a long as I can remember. The cycle that started on January 31st ended on February 5th. On February 11th, I saw very light spotting (pink and brown). It is now February 13th and I am still...

Implantation bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old woman, who just recently got married to the man of my dreams. We recently decided that it was time to get off the birth control and to try starting our own family, so I have been off the pill for 2 months ( I had been using the pill 5 years prior). I have heard that woman can get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.