Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becks1026 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Trying to conceive and need some advice
    Hi, I have been experiencing signs of early pregnancy i.e. sore boobs, bloated, trapped wind, suspected implantation spotting and my period is due today. I took a test earlier today and it was negative. A week before my period due date I had some red spotting but only once a day for three days around the same time each day and this morning, after intercourse I bled slightly, (pinkish blood) again only when I wipe. No sign of my normal period, I am confused and hoping that there is still a chance that I am pregnant as my partner and I are trying to conceive. Does anybody have any advice for me?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for advice about ex [ 3 Answers ]

Went through a devastating break-up last February. When we parted ways, she asked me if it was "OK" for her to call me. I said, "after you have put some thought into want you want, you can call me" I was grasping for anything at that moment. She replied, "No, she just wanted to do something as...

Need some advice [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I just got out of a serious relationship about 4 months ago and I work a lot so I tried this online dating thing. Seemed cool talk to a couple girls and I finally find one I like. So as I'm talking to her come to find out she's on a break with her boyfriend and all of us familiar with this...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Advice [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to the forum but have a question on a relationship issue. In as a condensed a form as possible, some background. Known her for 4 years grown stronger, not seeing on day to day but in regular email contact. Have own 10 year relationship but want to be somewhere else. Problem person lives...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.