Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busybee25 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2012, 03:47 AM
    My boyfriend suddenly stopped talking to me
    I have an online boyfriend. We met about six months ago. We have shared a beautiful relationship. In the beginning though I didn't trust him so much but towards the last one month have really loved him. I felt he loves me too. Though he is younger to me but he was fine marrying me even then. Am 31 and he is 22. He said he will complete his last sem of his MBA and then he will talk to his family about us. And will come to my country to talk to my mom too. He lives in Dubai and I live in India. I only have his online acc and his email address. I don't have his number or address. Suddenly one day he just stopped talking to me. I kept writing to him and he would not reply. I saw him online so many times in the day but he would not reply me. I wrote some bad words to him to provoke him to reply and to that one day he said he has almost gone into a revolt with his family for me and got annoyed that wrote those words for him and I explained him the reason of my doing so. Then I had no option I made a fake online account to get in touch with him. On asking if he has a girlfriend he said he had but she deceived him. And also told that one of the girl's (me) friend has written to him giving a chat history of her (my) conversation with that other guy. And said it was a sex chat between the two. I wrote him several mails telling him that's not true and that he should trust me but he did not reply. I am anyway continuing to talk to him through a fake acc without letting him know its me because I can't be without him. I love him and need him and I know he loved me too. How do I get him back?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 28, 2012, 04:50 AM
    You have totally lost him I fear. He probably has figured out who the secret account is.
    Or if he does figure it out soon, the lack of trust will be total.

Also I suspect that he is facing huge obstacles with his family and is dependent on them financially while in school. And at 22, he may be more willing to get sidetracked with other women.

I know you won't believe this, but you really can't talk about a beautiful and loving relationship when you have never met in person and never spent any time together in person. Online just isn't 'real,' no matter how real the talking and pictures seem.
    busybee25 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Oct 30, 2012, 06:03 AM
    I need him back in my life. Pl suggest what should I write to him that he can trust me back. Coz whatever info he says he has got about me for which he stopped talking to me is just not right. What do I say to him such that he feels compelled to at least talk it out with me. Coz unless he will talk it out I will not be able to explain him anything
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2012, 06:39 AM
    I agree with joypulv. That wasn't a relationship that you described. It was a communicating relationship. People lie on the internet all the time. You should move on and find someone who is real, that you can touch, be with, etc.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:09 AM
    You don't need him, you want him - huge difference. You need air, water, food and warmth.
    He won't trust you again. You made a huge mistake.
    How can you say it's just not right? You LIED big time.
    Plus now you are pestering him, very creepy. Stalking online!
    You don't 'compel' people to do anything. Unless you put a gun to their head.
    You have a sense of entitlement that has to change or this is going to happen over and over again.

How to be likable and then lovable: be yourself and honest. Show interest in the other person. If there is something about him you don't like, you leave. If there is something about you he doesn't like, he leaves. You don't change each other. End of story!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why has he suddenly stopped talking to me? [ 12 Answers ]

I have known this guy for over a year. We been seeing each other and been really great I thought. Not sure what's wrong with him but I'm sick of the way he ignores me. Not sure what to do. I like him a lot but, he is taking me for granted. I was okay with the whole thing. He has never once...

Woman Suddenly Stopped Communicating [ 3 Answers ]

I met a woman about six months ago via social media. She is going through a messy divorce. I am a widower. We chatted for about four months and then met. We live far apart and met in a hotel. We had a wonderful night together. We are both in our late 50's. After our night together she...

Generator suddenly stopped running [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a generator 850w which run fine till yesterday when it just stopped, I have checked plug for spark, after blowing out some fuel out of piston and cleaning plug it runs for max 5 secs then stops, then I have to take plug out clean it as it is wet as thou it had flooded then again it will...

We Just Stopped Talking [ 4 Answers ]

How Am I Supposed To Get Over Friends Being So Fake Through A 5 Year Friendship? They Would Get Mad If I Couldn't Drive Them Somewhere, Or If I Didn't Call But Would Never Call Me. I Don't Want To Be Their Friends And I Don't Miss Them, But Why Do I Feel All These Weird Feelings About Them?

View more questions Search