Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roscoes Mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Doxie back problem, help!
    My 7 year old dachshund has been hesitant to get down from the couch and my bed. I noticed about 3 days ago that it l
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Can you finish your question
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Your dog most likely should see a vet. Back problems in a Daschund are pretty much a given in the majority of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back Problem [ 3 Answers ]

IF you have consulted a doctor about a back problem would a Chiropractor be the best next person to consult about care and limitation for dealing with the condition in regards to working and lifting restrictions.

Dachshund Back problem - urinating problem [ 6 Answers ]

My dachshund is now on box-rest after his back problems caused paralysis in his back legs. Is there any method to help him urinate or defecate?Basically after losing the use of his back legs, he has lost the ability to urinate or defecate by himself.

Best food for a doxie with a bad back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi what is the best dog food to feed a doxie I am currently feeding natures recipie with fruit and vegetables thinking of switching to eukanuba food for doxies would it be better to stick with the natures recepie and give a vitamin supplement for the doxies joints and vertabrae one doxie has a bad...

Mini doxie's back problems? [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a three month old mini dox. (we have had her about a week) We live on the 3rd floor of an apartment building. We normally take the stairs that are average in height (not high and not low). Roxy (our pup) has no fear and climbs them with ease, but my boyfriend and I are...

Doxie JRT Cross digestive problem and then some [ 2 Answers ]

The vet has put our 7 month old pup on a special perscriptive canned food to help him with his digestive problems as reported earlier (vomiting and now diarrea). He's to get half a can in the morning and the other half in the evening. However, he doesn't want to eat anyting before 12: noon, in...

View more questions Search