Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bostar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 04:39 AM
    ask electrical questions
    ques: A 20Ωresistance and a 30mH inductance are connected in series and the circuit is
    fed from 230V, 50Hz, AC supply. Find inductive reactance, impedance, RMS
    value of current, a voltage across resistance, voltage across inductance, apparent
    power, reactive power, realpower and power factor. Please give the solution... and how to solve it...

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical questions [ 2 Answers ]

Please settle an argument. My friend believes a cell phone will charge faster if the charger is plugged directly to a wall outlet than it will if the charger is plugged into a power strip. I say this is nonsense> thanks

Ask electrical questions [ 4 Answers ]

When the cooker switch is turned off I still have power to my oven&hob

Electrical questions [ 1 Answers ]

If a 150w multi-tap MH fixture was wired for 120v,can I change it to work at 208v after it was used at 120v?

Ask Electrical Questions [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have got a new house, the electrical company put in three meters, So I have three breaker panels, they did not put in main disconnect switches, When I asked to have them installed, they told that I would have to have three Separate ones, the cost was prohibative. My question is, is...

Various Electrical Questions [ 8 Answers ]

GFCI circuitry. Technical purpose and function. Can someone please explain? Also, what is the proper way for an inspector to test a GFCI receptacle?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.