Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikki207 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 01:10 AM
    My boyfriend isn't attracted to my chest... what do I do?
    My boyfriend always complains how he is not attracted to my chest. He always compares me to chicks who have larger chests and he is always pushing me to either get surgery or somehow make them bigger. He always criticizes my appearance and whenever I take my shirt off, I can see the look of dissatisfaction on his face. It makes me so sad that I cry and get depressed because he isn't sexually attracted to me. I already have low self esteem and depression problems and he makes it worse. I've never heard him call me beautiful or anything of that sort.. the kindest thing he's ever said to me is.. "you look nice" I donno if I should just break up with him because he really aggravates me and is always always complaining about my looks...
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2012, 02:53 AM
    I think its best to give this relation a break! I don't know why he is still in this relation.Better you do it before he does.For me,love is all about accepting that person as he/she is.and Believe me, you will find one soon who will love you for who you are. Relations are there to help you stand when you fall.Be positive, bring out the best in you. His making your problems worse should have been your first clue for what you want to do with this relation.All in all,if I were u, I would have called it off.

P.S.I would want my special one to make me FEEL SPECIAL.Its all about give and take.. Whatever you decide,stick with it... and all the best!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 16, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Why are you taking your shirt off in front of such a jerk? You deserve better! End this relationship NOW!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2012, 03:53 AM
    Ditto and ditto!
    Ditch him forthwith. Tell him his penis is last on your list of men you have known.
    That's where all male vanity lies.
    Be sure to either toss him out or you have your bags packed when you do this, or it loses effectiveness. Don't wait for him to try to change your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend not attracted to me? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I met on E-Harmony.We moved in together after 2 months of dating. He was so affectionate and we had so much passion those first 2 months but a month after moving in, I started to have health problems, we started to have money problems and he actually chaffed his penis. We stopped...

My boyfriend not attracted to me [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend use to have sex on the regular constantly it was amazing. We been together for 4 years and now he don't even ask for it. I will buy sexy lingerie and dance in front of him at home and he would laugh and tell me he loves me but I just want a little more. When we do have sex is...

My boyfriend is not affectionate and not attracted to me [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for about 15 months. In the beginning we had both come out of long relationships. His was a fiery but sexual one from what I can gather and she cheated on him after he had cheated on her and also tried to trap him by pretending to be pregnant and also becoming...

How to make my boyfriend attracted to me [ 4 Answers ]

How do I make my teen boyfriend love me and treat me like I am, instead of having hi calling me his *****, and other mens *****es and to make him stop looking and touching other girls, I already have a mental illness, what can I do to keep both of us happy.

I don't think I'm attracted to my boyfriend anymore [ 8 Answers ]

I've been in a long-term committed relationship with my boyfriend for the past six years. He has been a wonderful companion to me since day one, and has taken good care of me mentally and spiritually. The only problem that we seemed to have was that he never seemed to respond to my advances. I...

View more questions Search