Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaundersCarly24 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Pregnant or paranoid?
    Hi, I had sex July 13th for the first time. No protection but he used the pull out method way before he.. you know. Well, my first period after I had sex was super heavy and was 2 days late. However, ever since then my periods have been lighter and one day earlier and early by 4-7 days defiantly not the same as my regular flow also I have hardly had cramps. I took 3 pregnancy tests one 7-26 the other 9-16 and the most recent 9-29. All negative. I have had some symptoms such as I feel like my belly is getting larger and some nausea. I have also just started to work out again in August for at least 8 hours a day doing strength training. Please tell me if there is any possible way I could be pregnant.
    Also I feel like I have a heart beat in my stomach. I weigh 115 pounds. Maybe it could be my aortic valve or am I paranoid
    Also that was my first time
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 09:15 PM
    It sounds like you are paranoid.

First of all, when pregnant you don't FEEL a heartbeat, you may feel the baby move around 20 weeks, but you don't feel a heartbeat.

Secondly, you've had your period every month and all of your tests have been negative.

Working out for a total of 8 hours per day? That's a little excessive and would cause a change in your cycle.

Oct 15, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Thank you... But actually I do At least 8 hours a week not a day... Would that affect it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 09:48 PM
    You posted above that you do 8 hours per day...

started to work out again in August for at least 8 hours a day
    That's where I got my information.

But, yes, a change in exercise routine, diet, stress, etc. All of those, separate or together, can cause a change in menstruation.

Oct 15, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You posted above that you do 8 hours per day...

That's where I got my information.

But, yes, a change in exercise routine, diet, stress, etc. All of those, separate or together, can cause a change in menstruation.
    Sorry I must have wrote that wrong... But At least 8 hours a week... Thank you for your help I just need to calm down! I mean its been 16 weeks almost!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or paranoid? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I've been having sex with my boyfriend and about two months ago it happened without condom, but for about 2 minutes. I'd been having pills to avoid pregnancy but I had skipped one about a week before that. I grew paranoid, my periods have been regular after that and I have had 5 home tests...

Pregnant or Paranoid? [ 1 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time (for both of us) on Dec.23. I was supposed to get my period on Jan 5th and its Jan 7th now. Sometimes it's late though. At first when the condom was still rolled up he went to put it on and realized it was upside down and than flipped it over and...

Am I pregnant or just paranoid? [ 6 Answers ]

I was unprotected and it happened with my boyfriend. its been 5 weeks, 4 days. My last period was around late November when it ended. I did a test (around 2 weeks after the mistake happened), at the walk in clinic, NEGATIVE , the woman said. But told me to come back in a week, because I may...

Can I be pregnant again or an I just paranoid? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old that just had a baby 3 months ago. Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4 years and we have been having unprotected sex for about a year and a half now. As soon as my 6 weeks were up me and my boyfriend went straight back to having sex. Since I was breastfeeding I had...

View more questions Search