Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shungonna Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 07:18 PM
    I'm confused why is my ex calling?
    It's like this we broke up on July 6th it was apparently a one sided break up. Since then it was barely any contact other than an a random "hey" or "what you doing?" up until sept. Then she started to call an reveal all her issues an how her life wasn't how she expected so after actually hearing it I cave an comfort her because I honestly still love her. So we started texting more an she would call occasionally and I felt like things might have a chance at turning around. She calls me this past Sunday & Monday at 11pm we talk for a few she said "omg I love you so much....call me tomorrow I have the day off". She disappeared the entire week until today when she called excited about her surgery "sorry baby I havent been keeping contact....I'm off today just helping mom an laying around the house so call me" What the heck I've called an text but she hasn't responded on both occasions but I'm afraid I'll ruin the somewhat contact I do have with her if I come off as complaining. I know she has a life but I feel as if I make excuses as to why whe doesn't respond to me please help me!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 07:28 PM
    You're letting her play you and it's going to wind up hurting you more in the long run. Your best bet is to stop all communication and forget her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my ex calling me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been split up with my ex for about 3 months, he left me and it didn't end nicely through his actions. Basically he left me in a lot of financial diffuculty and has been uncooperative in helping me out in the situation so basically I have had to pay out all the debts by myself with not a...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Where are they calling from? [ 1 Answers ]

If I have somebody phone my ouse and they always phone *67... so I won't know where they are phoning from. How can I find out where they are phoning from?

Ex keeps calling [ 30 Answers ]

My ex moved out a week ago and still calls every 3 days to get more stupid little things from the house. And if I've thrown them out or can't find them she gets nasty. If I had'nt paid for everything she wouldn't be able to get a that 5 dollar charger she's looking for. What is she doing. Haven't...

View more questions Search