Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Callly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 12:29 AM
    IM CONFUSED!! Did he say this only to be polite? Or he likes her?
    This certain boy that me and my best friends knows 2 days ago he talks to my best friends to say hi to a friend of his.. their conversation only lasted around 5 minutes I think... now yest he talked to me after I left him a message on fb.. our conv went up to 2 hrs or more and it was really funny... I used to like him so much and when he talked to me yest my feelings got back to me... when ever he sees me he always comes up to talk to me and he never talk so much to my best friends face to face... now at the end of our conv he told me to say hi to my best friends.. I felt crushed.. I mean not that I was jealous but I always thought that he liked me.. in the whole conv he didn't even mention her at all...
    Does he like my friend? Or he told me that just to be polite because he knows that we're always together? Thanks for your answers:)
    giantsgirl11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 12:40 PM
    It sounds like he is just saying that to be polite since she is someone you both know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused if She Likes Me or Not [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm a 15 year old girl and I have the biggest crush on this girl named 'Elizabeth' who's also 15 and we're both bisexual. Well Liz always let me walk to her class and her bus and when I walk her she grabs and holds my hand or puts my arm around her. When we depart she always gives me a kiss on...

I'm confused if she likes me or not [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this girl have been friends since 10 grade. We always would sit together on the bus. Then in 12th grade I started going out with this other girl who didn't like my friend. She made me make her delete my number and my friend hated me and wouldn't talk to me at all. I felt horrible about...

I am so confused I don't know if he likes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 years old, almost 13(but everyone says I am waaay more mature than 12), and my crush is 14. Okay, yes my problem is at least sort of typical, but I am desperate. First I’ll tell you a little about myself. I am a home-schooled Pastors kid, and he is home schooled too, and goes to my...

Confused about if she really likes me ! [ 4 Answers ]

Here goes, I have been hanging out with this girl for about a month and half. We started hanging out because she was kind of seeing a good friend of mine. I spent time with her and had no intentions of liking her because of my loyalty to my friend. We started going out every weekend and once or...

View more questions Search