Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gosaints12 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Confused if She Likes Me or Not
    So I'm a 15 year old girl and I have the biggest crush on this girl named 'Elizabeth' who's also 15 and we're both bisexual. Well Liz always let me walk to her class and her bus and when I walk her she grabs and holds my hand or puts my arm around her. When we depart she always gives me a kiss on the cheek. She gets kind of mad when I talk about other girls. One day day as I walked her to her bus she even called me her girlfriend. BUT Liz has a boyfriend. So I don't know whether she likes me or not. Does she like me? Or am I just holding on to false hope?
    BethanyBoo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
    She might like you. If she gets jealous, there must be a reason. I can tell you a few reasons, but I think you should ask her straight up.
    gosaints12 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Thanks, I'm going to do that first thing tomorrow morning and hope for the best :)
    BethanyBoo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Goodluck! (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused if she likes me or not [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this girl have been friends since 10 grade. We always would sit together on the bus. Then in 12th grade I started going out with this other girl who didn't like my friend. She made me make her delete my number and my friend hated me and wouldn't talk to me at all. I felt horrible about...

I am so confused I don't know if he likes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 years old, almost 13(but everyone says I am waaay more mature than 12), and my crush is 14. Okay, yes my problem is at least sort of typical, but I am desperate. First I’ll tell you a little about myself. I am a home-schooled Pastors kid, and he is home schooled too, and goes to my...

Confused about if she really likes me ! [ 4 Answers ]

Here goes, I have been hanging out with this girl for about a month and half. We started hanging out because she was kind of seeing a good friend of mine. I spent time with her and had no intentions of liking her because of my loyalty to my friend. We started going out every weekend and once or...

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

View more questions Search