Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 02:48 AM
    My girlfriend still has feelings for ex
    Hello,

We are really happy with my girlfriend planned to make future together, now she's away for 6-12 months, but than she told me she will come back, leaving family and everything behind. I know her well so I believe her.
    The problem, that she told me she still has feelings for her ex. They live in the same city now, me 9000kms/5600 miles away. She told me, she is avoiding every contact with him, because she stills love him but she loves me more and she wants to come back to me. The problem what if these 2 meet... who knows what will happen and still 6-12 months is a long time... anything can happen. I feel our relation could be really serious but I don't like this. I love her fully, I cannot even think about other girl... I can't understand how the hell she can love 2 guys, I cannot accept it. Even if she loves me more and chooses me I feel myself incomfortable, I cannot get it, I want her full love and not like this. Can you please give me some advices? What would you do?
    Emily Rae Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 04:06 AM
    I would tell her exactly what you just wrote. I've been in a "i love you... BUT i love her too" situation and it is not fair on you. Tell her that you want all of her love, not a percentage and that the fact that she is moving a way for such a long time with only a section of love for you isn't good enough. It's not fair for you to stay true to her and wait a long time for her to still love another person.

I would suggest speaking to her and letting her know that the situation is hurting you and that you need to know things are definite before you let her go live in a city with her ex. If she doesn't understand your point then I know I wouldn't trust her.

Emily Rae.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I text my ex girlfriend that I still have feelings for? [ 7 Answers ]

I was in a 3 year relationship with my ex girlfriend. We were high school sweethearts and are juniors in college now. Shared a lot of good memories together and still have so many feelings for her. She fell in love with me very early on and I didn't completely except it until recently. I treated...

My girlfriend lost her feelings out of nowhere and I don't get why? [ 8 Answers ]

So my girlfriend of 4 months broke up with me 2 days ago because she said she lost feelings for me because she was gone for so long this summer because she went to her families beach house a lot. I was really hurt when she did because I gave up so much for her and I cried in front of her which I...

Girlfriend lost feelings [ 1 Answers ]

Girlfriend lost feelings, what should I do now?

Still have feelings for my ex girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me roughly 2 months ago, she said she didn't like commitment and wanted me to enjoy my grade 12 year and hook up with other girls. She was the one girl that I felt so strongly for, we connected so well and I loved being with her. I'll admit, I was somewhat clingy...

Why is he acting this way if he has a girlfriend? Does he have feelings for me? HELP [ 49 Answers ]

One of my closest guy friends has been acting a little differently and I'm not Sure how I feel about him. All of a sudden I find myself wanting to talk to him Whether it be online or in class all the time and I smile whenever I see him Walk in the door because I know he's going to make me...

View more questions Search