Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inloveandscared Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 05:16 AM
    I'm pregnant but me and my partner always argue
    I have been with my partner a little over 6 months we recently split up and got back together a week before I found out I was pregnant so this was very hard as we were still trying to save our relationship letting alone bringing a child into the world. Before all we did is argue, but when I found out he said he would change he did for all of 3 days then he was back to his insucure and not trusting me ways, but his trust issues is not all his fault its due to arguments we had in the past. I love my partner to pecies and wouldn't change him for the world but I'm a month pregnant and we still argue. I have considered getting rid of him and getting a abortion but I'm 21 and it my first and really don't want to get one, how can I resolve this before its too late
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Congratulations on wanting to have a good home for whoever you bring into the world. I would find a Planned Parenthood if you can, and talk to them about your options. Contrary to what some people believe, they aren't there just for birth control and referrals to abortion clinics.
    And you don't just need a sound emotional base for the child, you need a financial one. Who will support both you and the baby?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 05:57 AM
    My opinoin of Planned Parenthood is well known and I would not send my worst enemy there, for what that is woth.

First it is a matter of choices , pregnancy is a result of sex, if you are not in a committed relationship with a man who would be a good father, why is he a good sex partner.

If you wanted no children were you using at least two forms of birth control ?

Why is counseling to try and make a relationship work, not a possible answer.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Fr_Chuck, I know you don't like PP but don't know why?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 06:15 AM
    As not to steal thread, or start a fight here on issues, I will PM you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner cummed in me 3 times when on my period can it be possible to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... My boyfriend cummed in me about 16 days ago and then on the 14th day I started my period does that mean I am not pregnant? Please someone answer my question...

Need to get out of shared house as partner is PREGNANT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, we are in a 6 bed shared house, contract is signed un until the 30th of June, she fell pregnant and is due in May, we want to get out of the house to get into a more suitable house for our new arrival. Want to try and get out well before may for preparation time and so that there is not too...

We broke up because we argue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my and my boyfriend broke up recently and I just don't understand this. We were the perfect couple and everyone said so, we were only together for a small period, 3 months but it seemed like so much longer. He's 23 and he never had a girlfriend before me so I knew I had to take it easy with...

View more questions Search