Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous1217 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 04:59 PM
    What is my ex thinking
    My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year until he broke up with me because his parents wouldn't allow him to be with me solely because I was not from the same culture as them (they are strict Jewish Persians, and I am an Ashkenazi American Jew). We continued to date on and off for about 8 months after that because we were still very much in love. Those 8 months were very stressful times filled with dramatic arguments and misplaced anger. We got to a point where we would find ourselves making each other and ourselves miserable. I found myself desperately holding onto something that I knew wasn't good for me. One Sunday morning in March (the morning after his older brothers engagement party) I woke up to 2 police men at my door there to arrest me for "harassment." After printing out my phone records, copies of emails, etc. I was not convicted guilty of a crime, but the judge ordered me 6 months to stay with no contact from my ex. Those 6 months are up very soon and I can't help but think if my ex holds any guilt for what he has done to me. It has been suggested on numerous accounts that his parents had a lot to with my arrest (they are a very close family and still fully support him in every way)... however, he was 23 at the time he did this and is (or was) a very considerate and caring person. His actions had a huge impact on my life-- let alone the trauma and emotional impact I've dealt with, I am a teacher completing graduate school so this arrest on my record has prevented me from working.
    So, my question is, does he feel guilt over what he has done? Or if he could do this to me in the first place, is he just not considerate of my feelings? Will I ever hear from him again whether in the form of an apology? Will I ever hear from him again period?

Check out some similar questions!

What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost [ 12 Answers ]

So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find),...

Let me know what you are thinking after this. [ 1 Answers ]

A room contains twenty socks. Ten of them are red and ten of them are green. You have gone into the room to get a pair of socks but it is very dark and you cannot see the colours. How many socks must you take to be sure of getting a pair of socks of the same colours? The pair may be red or green. ...

Still thinking about my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I broke up with my ex 4 months back - we had been going out for 5 months. Even though our time was great and didn't really have any fights, we had split up simply because we thought we were just different people. The breakup was fine until a month later, things got messy and kissed a few...

I've been thinking about this. [ 4 Answers ]

I really really want to know the name of this movie. But I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Its really been bugging me. The movie is a kids animated movie like cartoon. It is about these animals who live in the woods, they getting taught by this old badger who shows them the ways of the...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.