Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nervousnodee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Heavy vaginal bleeding after having first sex for 13 hours
    I am 20. Planned to have sex with my boyfriend today. Everythong was going good . But when he started pushing his penis inside me, I felt too too much pain that I screamed so loud. He stopped after having 3 or 4 uncomplete strokes. He didn't even pushed his whole thing inside me . I saw it started bleeding. And it got heavier time to time. It is 13hours since the situation but still it is bleeding like a hell . What to do ? I am very scared... I am feeling too weak to type or talk... I don't know what to do... plz.. help me out...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Its time to see your doctor.
    nervousnodee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    Its time to see your doctor.
    Its mid night here... I have to wait till morning then... will this waiting make the thing worse ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 03:48 PM
    If you've lost so much blood that you feel so weak, have someone take you to the emergency room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy vaginal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Bleeding in clumps for 8 days with dull cramping.

Heavy bleeding with heavy blood clots after first time sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a sex when I was 22 years old.. It was my first time and we had a rough sex because it was not planned... It didn't hurt a lot but after I noticed some bleeding and after an hour the bleeding was so much heavy with heavy blood clots... Me and my boyfriend went to the hospital in...

Heavy Vaginal Bleeding after Sex. [ 0 Answers ]

Before I say anything in more detail about my problem I suppose I should provide some background on myself. -I am a 21 year old female -I am slightly overweight but otherwise in perfect health -I have regular menstrual cycles and I keep track of them. -I have had a regular sexual history with...

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

View more questions Search