Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmacoffee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Is there a specific form I need to use to respond to a request for admissions?
    I received a request for admissions, interrogatories, and request for production of documents from an attorney regarding a credit card debt. Although I agree with some of the questions asked on the documents, I deny some of the claims that have been made. I would like to know if there is a form I need to fill out to answer, or do I just compose a letter to respond?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 03:52 PM
    If you plan on fighting and they are using an attorney, I would advise having an attorney, In most places there is no form, you can check with the clerk at the court to see if there is, but normally no.

Also at times they will lie, so if there is a court date and their side says you do not have to show up, don't believe them. You don't have to go, but they win.if you don't

Also remember you have the right to question the company, require them to provide proof of debt, copies of contracts. You can deny everything and require them to provide the proof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Request For Admissions [ 1 Answers ]

What documents do I need to respond back to a California lawsuit from a creditor, documents names are Paiantiff Request for Admissiona and Plaintiff Request for Admission of the Genuineness to Documents/

Response to LVNV Request for admissions [ 0 Answers ]

There are six pararagraphs in the Petition in Suit of Open Account and two specific request for admission of facts in document I was served. The petition simply is LVNV's claim to the court that they were assigned the debt and that I used a Chase credit card. The Admissions request me to confirm...

Civil Suit: Plaintiff did not respond to discovery and admissions. What now? Ohio [ 0 Answers ]

I am in a civil suit with a debt collection company. They sent me the usual disovery docs. I answered all of these and sent my own. I sent them on 6/25 and they have not responded. I have had a second prelim hearing in front of the judge on Sept. 3. He set the trial for Nov. and requested any...

What do I do about plaintiff's request for admissions? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know about request for admissions and disclosure. There are 23 statements such as "Defendant expected to repay all obligations incurred through the use of the Account". I was told by lawer at initial consultation that I need to respond admit or deny. How would I respond to a statement...

View more questions Search