Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommy210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Im wondering if there's a posibility?
    Me and my boyfriend started having sex on Saturday but since that day we've been having sex everyday he comes inside of me is their a posobility that I can be pregnanat?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Certainly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy210 View Post
    me and my bf started having sex on saturday but since that day we've been having sex everyday he comes inside of me is their a posobility that i can be pregnanat??
    So you are trying to get pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Is marijuana addicting? I mean a lot of people smoke it. Music these days makes it seem like its good and cool. I'm really confused on the entire drug really.

Is there a posibility of having sex and not even knowing you had sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend made out intensly weeks back. I was on top of him and when he left. I was wet everywhere! Was there a way of having sex and not knowing it?

It is a posibility that I can adopt or get the custody of my sister that is disable? [ 4 Answers ]

She is 52 years old and live with my mom but my mom is getting old and can not take care of her.

I am wondering [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a natural occurrence that can eliminate all of a woman's natural vaginal scent?

View more questions Search