Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bouwie94love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 11:03 PM
    4 missed periods and negative blood test
    hello I am very new to this.
    well uhmm I have missed my 4 months in a row and I was on the pill 8 to 9months ago but I was only on it for 2 months because I descided to stop taking it for numerous reasons. I had a regular period when I was on the pill and even when I got off I still had a regular period.
    its just suddenly 4 months ago I have started missing my periods. And this is month 4
    I have nausea but haven't vomited. I'm getting head aches recently now. My back really really hurts. Its feels really weird to sleep on my stomach. Haven't slept on my stomach in about 3 months and that's my usual sleeping position. I can't sleep at night as much I'm up until the wee wee hours of the morning. I'm really lazy. I'm tired all day long. Come home and can sleep nearly the whole day. My apetite has increased greatly I can eat enough food to feed two people now. I've gained 20 pounds. My breast are growing rapidly, they feel swollen almost all the time, and they are starting to itch. My areolas seem bigger. They don't exactly look darker they really just look big. About some weeks ago I was finding a various amount of white beeds in the cups in my bra (? ). I am getting abominal pains. Some have woke me up out of my sleep. Some are like cramps x2 maybe. I had a terrible nose bleed the other day, my gums have been bleeding quite a lot. My stomach itches all the time which I find very odd. I always get that feeling like I want to throw up but it usually doesn't happen. And I just recently got really really sick.
    here's the catcher
    took like 4 hpt all negative
    2 blood test both negative
    doctor won't give me an ultra sound or sonogram like I asked, I have no idea what's going on with me and I refuse to diet until I know for sure that I am no pregnant.
    I don't what it is but my gut feeling is telling me that I am still probably pregnant and my instincts are telling me to be careful.
    this is all throwing me off. I don't know what to do
    I'm scared ( my gut is telling me that I am, the test are telling me another and I can't get the docotors to give me what I ask for , for the life of me).
    help >? Someone_
    any comments
    ill takem all

Check out some similar questions!

2 Missed Periods, Negative Blood Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I haven't gotten my period since Nov. 23. I took a blood pregnany test on Jan. 11th but it was non pregnancy. Before I got the results back from the pregnancy test my doctor checked my cervix and scheduled me for a sonogram in two weeks. (this Friday) I am really scared because I don't...

3 missed periods negative blood and urine pregnancy tests? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 years old,I had one depo shot October I was due for the next one jan7-21 I did not go back and get this shot because I got stationed in germany and I didn't have time. The entire time I was on depo my period was still regular I had it every two weeks for 5 days,February 6th I had...

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

Missed periods and negative blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Last I saw my periods on 26 April 09 and I took pregnant home test on 4th May and blood test on 20 June both turned out negative but still I can't see my periods and for the June also there is no symptoms of my periods. I always develop some pains in my breast before my periods are due but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.