Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cld001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 11:51 AM
    Ask a honda mechanic
    My altenator is not charging my battery, I replace the altenator and the battery is good, when I put the volt meter to the batery it does not show that its charging.
    The problem started when thewire to the altenator broke and when I replaced it stupid me did not disonnect the batery and I got a spark, I blew the ignition fuse 80 amp but the battery fuse 40 amp looks good.
    What may be my problem
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Did you have your battery tested?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a honda mechanic [ 5 Answers ]

2000 CRV, driver side door lock actuator has failed. Door is shut and will not open. I have pulled back the door panel enough to see the actuator. How can I get the door open to replace the actuator? Thanks John

Ask a honda mechanic ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can l put a battery from a '04 Element into a '86 CRX?

Ask a honda mechanic ? [ 4 Answers ]

Dimmer switch is gone will that cause dash lights not to work? 95 hond civic.

Ask a honda mechanic? [ 2 Answers ]

2003 honda accord About a year ago had an every oncve in a while driver side window would that would not repond when activating button. Then a few months back the window regulator had to be fixed. I had forgotten to tell the mechanic about the switch problem. Now the switch seems dead window will...

Ask honda mechanic [ 0 Answers ]

What works the ground transistor in the pcm for pin A17 --- the ground for the ac system... is it internal of does another pin feed to it... this is on a Honda Odyssey... with electronic climate control... dual system (front and rear)... 3.5 liter... I can ground system here with power probe and...

View more questions Search