Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Lets just be friend? Err No
    Hey guys as some of you know I've had this problem with this women in the office :)

She was with someone and when they went threw a ruff patch she jumped on me I held back as much as I could.. witch meant no sex but I still think kissing hugging and all that other typ of stuff is still like a relationship.. sex is always good but its just the iceing on the cake.. well she did play with me for about 9 months which is pretty long.

Anyway so she is back with him now which is good because I guess it thoguht that if I keept staying away there was no futuer with me.. but the annoying thing is if she would have said look I don't like him anymore I want you.. I would have given myself to her no problem I just held back a lot for fear of getting hurt.. and I have stayed away, because personally them 2 are a couple and I don't want to be the other guy.. but I can't be friends with it. Because I have feelings for her the only way I know how to deal with this.. is to give it space its hard as we work in the same office.. and we see each other every day.. the funny thing is. I know if I start spending time with it. She will be all over me again with or without her man.. and the same with me and I don't want to get into that..

And now she is angry with me that I'm not talking with her or helping her out in the office
    And the main reason why I can't be with her is because I don't trust her... if she did that to him she will do it to me.. and I'm not that silly to but myself in that place. I mean OK the place I'm at now is pretty strange but I could have made it a lot worse..

Anyway guys I know I'm doing the right thing. In my heart don't know why I'm wirtting this down :) just would like your guys views on this
    Thank you.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Well I'm not a guy but I say, trust your instincts.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Sounds like you are protecting yourself, good and you are correct that what she has done in the past she can do to you tomorrow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical conduit lets in cold air from outside [ 5 Answers ]

The 2" plastic condiut that feeds electrical lines from the circuit panel (unconditioned garage) to the attic and basement is essentially a clear path from the unconditioned attic to the basement. This allows freezing air to flow in from the attic to the basement. I would like to stop this airflow...

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer OL err Code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer that is reading the error code OL. I do not have model number. I bought the washer and dryer from a used vendor I have looked everywhere for the model #, I guess they might have scratched it off? If anyone has an error code list of this washer...

Lets you know you did something stupid [ 7 Answers ]

According to a news report, Mount Ida High School Recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use Lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their Lipstick they would press their lips to the Mirror leaving dozens...

View more questions Search